Financing nature-based climate solutions offers companies and investors an opportunity to drive carbon sequestration, biodiversity protection and securing the livelihoods of vulnerable communities on a planetary scale. This webinar will explore a range of models and opportunities that can enable companies and private investors to engage in innovative financing partnerships.
This is part of Earth Security Group’s global programme in 2020, in partnership with HSBC, UBS Optimus Foundation, CDC Group, the Swiss Agency for Development, and UN Capital Development Fund. The programme seeks to identify and catalyse new financing pathways that can help investors, companies and governments develop new ways of working to finance nature-based climate solutions at scale.
When: 8 July 2020, 2pm London time Duration: 45 minutes.
- Alpa Bhattacharjee, Head of Sustainability, HSBC Australia
- Jürgen Zeitlberger, Facility Manager, Blue Natural Capital Financing Facility
- Chip Cunliffe, Director, Sustainable Development AXA XL; Co-chair, Ocean Risk and Resilience Action Alliance.
- Bernard Giraud, President, Livelihoods Venture and Senior Advisor, Danone
- Rob Weary, Deputy Managing Director, Blue Bonds, The Nature Conservancy
- Chaired by: Alejandro Litovsky, CEO, Earth Security Group
For information, contact: Marina El Hasni at email@example.com